??????Cause one of steering drive axle failure: the steering drive axle sounds
(1) Insufficient lubricant or improper use of oil. Poor lubrication of gears, bearings, etc. generates noise.
(2) The gap between the driving gear and the driven gear is too large, causing impact in the movement and making noise,
(3) Abrasion of driving gear bearings, loose or worn differential bearings, and abrasion of half shaft bearings, etc., cause collisions between various parts and generate noise.
???????Steering drive axle elimination method:
(1) Fill the lubricant as required.
(2) Raise the drive axle, start the engine, engage gears, quickly change the engine speed, and check the sound. Or fire the engine, put the transmission in neutral, and turn the transmission sleeve by hand to feel the meshing of the drive axle. If it feels loose, it means that the meshing gap is too large and should be adjusted.
(3) If the noise is louder as the vehicle speed increases, the noise will disappear or weaken during taxiing, indicating that the bearing is worn, and the bearing should be replaced as appropriate.
It sounds when turning, mostly because the planetary gear of the differential is damaged, and replace the gear as appropriate.
???????Steering drive axle failure cause two: leakage of steering drive axle driving gear
(1) Too much lubricating oil. The lubricating oil temperature rises, causing the oil pressure to rise, and the lubricating oil is pressed through the drive gear oil seal and leaks out. If the viscosity of the lubricating oil is small, the viscosity is smaller after the temperature is increased, and the lubricating oil is also easy to ooze from the edge of the shaft oil seal.
(2) The oil seal is worn or damaged.
(3) Combined with flange damage, the driving gear oil seal is not tight.
????????Steering drive axle elimination method:
(1) Disassemble and check the oil hole screw plug. If oil flows out, the oil level is too high. Allow the oil to naturally leave the oil level flush with the lower edge of the oil hole. If the oil level is not high, the oil viscosity should be checked. If the lubricating oil level does not meet the regulations, the lubricating oil should be replaced.
(2) Check the oil seal for damage and replace it if necessary.
(3) Check whether the flange is damaged or loose. If the flange is damaged, it should be replaced.