In a car's brake system, the brake disc is a more critical safety component. All brakes are good or bad because the brake disc plays a decisive role, so a good brake disc is the protector of people and cars. We have to check the brake disc frequently to see if it needs to be replaced. So how should the safety of the brake disc be detected? Let's take a closer look!
1. Simply remove the tire hub with the tire cover.
2. Remove the brake pads and hang the brake pad fixing device with wire.
3. Check the brake discs for cracks and leaks in the leather net.
4. Clean the brake pads and measure the four parts of the brake pads with an oil gauge caliper to see if there is any wear. The test number is not less than 70MM.
5. Clean the brake disc and measure the three parts of the brake disc with an outer diameter micrometer. The value of the micrometer should be more than 200mm.
6. As a brake disc, there are several small pits on the surface of the disc, these small pits usually represent the degree of wear of the brake disc. , It is recommended that the owner even replace the brake disc.
The above is an introduction on how to detect the safety of brake discs, do you understand? If you want to know more about brake discs, please pay attention to our website, wonderful content will be presented to you at any time! In addition, if you have this need, you can also call us at any time to get in touch, will provide you with good quality products and sincere service, and look forward to cooperating with you!