Regardless of whether it is a car or a machine, its work requires the use of a brake. A brake is a braking device whose main function is to control the work well and avoid danger. But we know that, for example, with the use of a bicycle, the brakes on the brakes will wear out, causing the brakes to be untimely or slow to respond, which will become very dangerous. How to deal with the slow brake response?
The reasons for the slow response of the brake are as follows:
(1) The pedal free stroke is too large.
(2) The lack of brake fluid in the brake master cylinder, or the blockage of compensation holes, the master cylinder bowl, the apron aging, swelling, deformation or being stepped over.
(3) Excessive wear of the master cylinder piston and cylinder body results in loose oil leakage, poor seal of the oil return valve, and break of the valve spring.
(4) The brake cylinder of the brake cylinder is aging, swelled, and the piston is stuck. The piston and cylinder of the cylinder are excessively worn and leak oil.
(5) The brake shoes are severely worn, the brake gap is too large or the gap is reversed.
(6) The brake drum is out of round, ditched or worn down, the brake shoe has oil on its surface, ablated and hardened, and rivets are exposed.
(7) When air enters the hydraulic braking system or the temperature of the braking system is too high, the brake fluid in the pipeline vaporizes, forming an air resistance.
(8) The tubing is concave, the joint is loose and leaking, and the brake hose is aged, cracked or blocked.